Shea butter contains natural antioxidants – vitamins A, E and F and unsaturated fatty acids.
It stimulates the microcirculation of skin cells, thus helping to restore skin elasticity.
Shea butter butter has an anti-inflammatory effect, so many people use it for dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and other skin problems.
100% natural, unrefined
Country of origin: Ghana
Mild nut aroma
£12.03 – £16.59 incl. VAT
More about product
Feel the beneficial effects of shea butter Francesco’s goods, your skin will thank you.
- Shea butter contains natural antioxidants – vitamins A, E and F and unsaturated fatty acids.
- It stimulates the microcirculation of skin cells and helps to turn off the skin. Therefore, it is referred to as anti-aging.
- It is suitable for all skin types, it absorbs beautifully and the skin takes what it needs.
- It does not clog pores, so it is also suitable for oily, problematic skin prone to acne. It has a protective SPF factor of 3-4. Protects the skin from frost and moisture.
- It can be applied completely on all faces, body, hair, in the care of the pregnant belly, children’s skin and dog paws.
- It is used to accelerate the healing of abrasions, injuries and skin inflammations, or sunburns and stings.
- Shea butter is great for tattoos and after tattooing, enhances the color and fully hydrates the skin.
The tree from whose shea butter is made is called the African Buttercup, it is also nicknamed the “tree of life” and is sacred to the natives. The fruits of this tree must not be plucked, harvested from the ground and harvested by women, as well as subsequent drying, crushing and pressing. He is nicknamed “women’s gold”.
Ingredients IVORY: Butyrospermum parkii Butter.
Ingredients YELLOW: Butyrospermum parkii Butter, Cochlospermum planchonii extract.
We have partnered with plantations in Ghana and can guarantee that the butter is 100% natural.
Allergy Advice: If you are allergic to nuts, we recommend that you first test the product on a small area of the skin and wait for any adverse reactions. In case of allergic reaction – please do not use.
Store at temperatures of 5 – 23 ° C, away from direct sunlight and any heat source. | Packaged in the EU.